This site is operated by Snaptrip Group Limited, Company No. 08774859 and is located at LG.03, Cargo Works, 1-2 Hatfields, SE1 9PG. United Kingdom.
License to use the site
Snaptrip Group grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and view the content on the website for your own personal and non-commercial purposes. Unless explicitly stated in writing, you will not reproduce, redistribute, sell, decompile, or disassemble the website. Nor will you take any measures to interfere with or damage the Site. All rights reserved.
You may submit feedback or inquiries through the email addresses or contact forms listed on the website. Do not submit information that would be considered proprietary and / or confidential. Snaptrip Group is not required to review any submission of content. Once any ideas or feedback are submitted to Snaptrip Group, you grant Snaptrip Group a perpetual, worldwide and royalty-free right and license to use such content for any purpose.
Forward looking statements
Information on the website may include “forward looking statements” which are based on management’s belief as well as on a number of assumptions concerning future events made by and information currently available to management. You are cautioned not to put undue reliance on such forward-looking statements. These statements are not a guarantee of performance and are subject to a number of uncertainties and other factors, many of which are outside of Snaptrip Group’s control, that could cause actual results to differ materially from such statements. Snaptrip Group disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Snaptrip Group is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet. We believe that it is important you know how we treat the information we receive about you on the Internet and how the information is collected.
Information we collect
In general, you may visit the site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about you. Our servers collect the domain names, operating system in use (e.g. Mac OS, Windows, etc) and browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Safari, etc). This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc. Snaptrip Group uses this information to measure the use of our site and to improve the content of our site.
Use Of Your Information
We may use the personal information you provide for any of the following purposes:
- To understand the use of our site and make improvements.
- Respond to specific requests from visitors.
- Protect the security or integrity of our site when necessary.
- Send you notices and solicitations regarding site and our businesses.
- To promote and market products to you. These solicitations may take the form of mailings or other couriers, telephone calls, email solicitations and other methods of contact. If you do not want to receive these solicitations from us using your personally identifiable information, please notify us.
- Profiling and automated decision making - We use data collected to improve our relevance to you. For example we collect data through interaction with our website (such as what content you view, what kind of properties you search for) as well as information about how you came to our site in the first plan (for example, what advert did you click on) and activity within our emails (what emails you open and when, what content you click on) and we use this to send you emails you are interested in, or show you content, or property deals that more closely fit what you look at. This kind of activity does not have legal or otherwise significant effects on you.
- At times, we may conduct online surveys to better understand the needs and profiles of our visitors. When we conduct a survey, we will try to let you know how we will use the information at the time we collect the information from you on the Internet.
Disclosures of your information
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA. These countries may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.
A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g. your phone or your computer). For example, a cookie could allow us to recognise your browser, while another could store your preferences. There are two types of cookies used on the Snaptrip Group platform: (1) “session cookies” and (2) “persistent cookies.” Session cookies normally expire when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device after you close your browser, and can be used again the next time you access the Snaptrip Group platform.
Why Snaptrip Group Uses These Technologies
We use these technologies for a number of purposes, such as:
- To enable you to use and fully access the Snaptrip Group platform and services.
- To enable, facilitate and improve your usage of the Snaptrip Group platform and service.
- To better understand how you navigate through and interact with the Snaptrip Group Platform and to improve the Snaptrip Group Platform.
- To show you content that is more relevant to you.
- To monitor and analyze the performance, operation, and effectiveness of the Snaptrip Group Platform.
- To enforce legal agreements that govern use of the Snaptrip Group Platform.
- For purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research and product development.
We may also allow certain business partners to place these technologies on the Snaptrip Group platform. These partners use these technologies to (1) help us analyze how you use the Snaptrip Group platform, such as by noting the third party services from which you arrived, (2) market and advertise Snaptrip Group services to you on the Snaptrip Group platform and third party websites, (3) help us detect or prevent fraud or conduct risk assessments, or (4) collect information about your activities on the Snaptrip Group platform, other sites, and/or the ads you have clicked on. For example, to help us better understand how people use the Snaptrip Group platform, we work with a number of analytics partners, including Google Analytics. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics opt-out browser by clicking here.
Third parties may also use such tracking technologies to serve ads that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you and measure the effectiveness of their ads both on the Snaptrip Group Platform and on other websites and online services. Targeting and advertising cookies we use may include Google, and other advertising networks and services we use from time to time. For more information about targeting and advertising cookies and how you can opt out, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page , the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out page , or http://youronlinechoices.eu. To opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising or customise Google display network ads, you can visit the Google Ads Settings page. To the extent advertising technology is integrated into the Snaptrip Group Platform and you opt-out of tailored advertising, you may still receive advertising content. In that case, the advertising content will just not be tailored to your interests. Also, we do not control any of these opt-out links and are not responsible for the availability or accuracy of these mechanisms. Third Party Social Plugins The Snaptrip Group Platform may use social plugins provided and operated by third parties, such as Facebook’s Like Button. As a result of this, you may send to the third party the information that you are viewing on a certain part of the Snaptrip Group Platform. If you are not logged into your account with the third party, then the third party may not know your identity. If you are logged in to your account with the third party, then the third party may be able to link information or actions about your interactions with the Snaptrip Group Platform to your account with them. Please refer to the third party’s privacy policies to learn more about its data practices.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar.
Your mobile device may allow you to control cookies through its settings function. Refer to your device manufacturer’s instructions for more information.
If you choose to decline cookies, some parts of the Snaptrip Group Platform may not work as intended or may not work at all.