Dependent upon experience, £30,000 - £50,000.
As a key member within the Marketing team, reporting into the Head of Marketing, the SEO Manager will:
- Work with the Head of Marketing and Head of SEO to set the strategy to achieve the targets.
- Execute the tactical and operational elements of the strategy alongside the rest of the Marketing team.
- Work with the Content Editor on a content strategy to help achieve SEO targets.
- Manage any external relationships with link building or PR agencies.
- Manage SEO budgets, keeping track of monthly outgoings and ensuring we're not under or over spending.
- Monitor competitor activities to comprehensively understand the sector landscape.
- Propose new ideas to test working to ensure constant growth of organic traffic across the group.
- Work on regular reporting of performance within current tracking and reporting structures.
We’re looking for somebody with a passion for consumer start-ups and data driven digital marketing with:
- At least 2 years+ of working directly in an SEO role for a travel or e-commerce website or for an agency working with travel or e-commerce clients.
- A toolkit of link acquisition methods and proven tactics for link building.
- A thirst to test new link building methods.
- An ability to analyse data, with an attention to detail to spot opportunities.
- An ability to turn technical or content requirements of SEO into briefs for developers and creatives.
- The desire to work hard with their work making a difference to a rapidly growing, exciting business.
- You won’t necessarily have managerial or leadership experience but you’ll be ready to take the step up.
- An ability to communicate clearly and collaborate as part of a small startup team.
- A drive and desire to get stuck in and be self-starting.
- The usual stuff like being able to use Office and write an email clearly without mixing up ‘they’re’ and ‘their’.