Up to £30k, depending on experience with annual pay reviews in December.
As a new role within our lean and productive marketing team, you will get involved in many areas with a chance to expand into areas of strength or particular interest. While the focus of this role will be on SEO, you will also have the opportunity to work across several digital marketing departments including Social Media, Paid Acquisition (PPC) and CRM (Email Marketing).
The SEO & Digital Marketing Executive will:
- Work with the Head of SEO, SEO Manager and Content Editor to achieve targets focussed on visibility, traffic and bookings from organic traffic across all Snaptrip Group sites (Snaptrip, Last Minute Cottages, Big Cottages, Dog Friendly Cottages, LateRooms and more).
- Identify and act on opportunities to create/optimise content as a response to search engine ranking drops and content gaps.
- Execute link-building campaigns, including auditing Snaptrip Group and competitor backlink profiles, assessing opportunities and completing general outreach.
- Learn various digital marketing techniques, tactics and tools in PPC, Email Marketing and Social Media, and apply this new knowledge to help achieve the goals of the company.
- Report on the performance of organic search and marketing activity, while spotting and acting on opportunities to improve performance.
- Execute projects, collaborating with staff and external suppliers to achieve desired goals within time and budget constraints.
We’re looking for somebody with a passion for travel, consumer start-ups and data driven digital marketing with:
- A demonstrable understanding of, or 1 years experience in, SEO and digital marketing.
- A clear understanding of how websites and the internet work.
- A belief in the value of using data to make decisions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The desire to work hard with their work, making a difference to a rapidly growing, exciting business.
- An ability to communicate clearly and collaborate as part of a small startup team.
- A drive and desire to get stuck in and be self-starting.
- The usual stuff like being able to use Office and write an email clearly without mixing up ‘they’re’ and ‘their’.
- The ability to work in person, from our office on London’s Southbank, on Tuesdays and Thursdays.