Working as part of Snaptrip’s Customer Operations team, the customer support executive will:
- Ensure a high level of customer service and a positive customer experience.
- Understand and gather information from guests keeping it up to date and ensure accurate and efficient data entry.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Convert guest's enquiries into holiday bookings.
- Support other members of your team with passion, energy and commitment whilst being open to feedback.
We’re looking for somebody who is:
- Proactive and flexible.
- A customer driven and positive individual with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Have passion, enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achieve and exceed targets and overcome challenges.
- Strong communication and listening skills to fully understand our guest requirements.
- To engage and communicate with guests with impact, to deliver personalised solutions to their holiday requirements and actively close the sale.
- Very efficient with the ability to prioritise yet consistently deliver with attention to detail.
- The highest personal standards and pride in attitudes and behaviours displayed.
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast paced sales environment during our busier months.
If you are a highly motivated and passionate CS individual you will thoroughly enjoy this role at our fun and vibrant offices on the South Bank, in London. We have 1 permanent full time position available working 5 days a week (shared rota to cover Mon-Sun). Hybrid home working options available for this position.